Uscg...

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Hey guys just letting you all know that I'm in the USCG and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I wish I had a video of the CG towing in my Jet-Ski after a dumb ass friend half sunk it. At least the handle bars were still out of the water.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
I wish I had a video of the CG towing in my Jet-Ski after a dumb ass friend half sunk it. At least the handle bars were still out of the water.

sounds like one of the coolant hoses came off. That almost happened to me one time. My ski was gettin lower and heavier. I jumped off and opened the lid and sure enough it was shootin sea water in faster than the bilge could pump it out. The water level was very close to the carbs.

THE_STIG

Established Member
Had that happen only it blew the engine, it was great because I was alone, my cell phone fell in the water and a storm was coming in. It was a long swim to shore pulling my jet ski behind me.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
sounds like one of the coolant hoses came off. That almost happened to me one time. My ski was gettin lower and heavier. I jumped off and opened the lid and sure enough it was shootin sea water in faster than the bilge could pump it out. The water level was very close to the carbs.

Nope, he fell off and could not get back on. Every time he tried he pushed the backend so far down water got in.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Why not? You have to salute their officers the same as you do yours in the Army and as I had to, when I was USAF. :shrug:

Not to mention, they are authorized to apply, and if accepted, go straight to SEAL training without transferring into the Navy: http://www.uscg.mil/announcements/alcoast/ALCOAST36708.txt

This. My cousin is an officer in the Coast Guard Reserve of all things and hes dont more deployments than some of the schoolhouse cats in certain branches.

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
Department of Transportation :burn:

DHS

And according to law.... the CG is a branch of the armed services. I'm bound by the UCMJ just as I was when in the Marines.

Who do you all think drove those landing crafts in WWII or the PB's in Vietnam? Or the PB's that are keeping the Oil terminals secure off Iraq. Yup....Coast Guard.

Oh and if you have cute kids......Thank a Coastie. :beer:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I think the Coast Guard is part of the Department of Homeland security now.. (becomes part of the Department of the Navy during wartime though)

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
DHS

And according to law.... the CG is a branch of the armed services. I'm bound by the UCMJ just as I was when in the Marines.

Who do you all think drove those landing crafts in WWII or the PB's in Vietnam? Or the PB's that are keeping the Oil terminals secure off Iraq. Yup....Coast Guard.

Oh and if you have cute kids......Thank a Coastie. :beer:

LMFAO at the last part!! it's so true:beer:

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread