Used GT500 cylinder heads

rodfarva

Established Member
Sold

For sale is a pair of used GT500 cylinder heads. They are stock, unported heads with factory valves guides, seals, and seats. They do however have the MMR/Manley high lift upgraded springs and titanium retainers that MMR sells new for $899.

They heads have been torched a couple of times on the gasket surface when the head gasket blew and have been repaired. They have been milled a total of 0.012". It is almost impossible to look at them and tell that they have been repaired without knowing specifically what you are looking for. The repaired spots do show up a little better in the following pics because of the camera flash.

Also included will be the factory followers (rockers) and lash adjusters (lifters).

I'm also gonna include a set of used ARP 2000 head studs with the 12 pt nuts. These are the best fasteners on the market and can be reused multiple times.

These heads are ready to bolt on. They have been resurfaced and include a fresh valve job.

I'm asking $2500 shipped to continental US.

86374d70.gif

ae7993e2.gif

15b581ad.gif

7c02af3e.gif

64a24f6f.gif

c1aaf67f.gif

Last edited:

rodfarva

Established Member
Price dropped to $2500 shipped to continental US. This is my bottom dollar, and is a great deal considering a new set of assembled heads from Tousley runs around $4700

Users who are viewing this thread