USMC- Any dog handlers here??

semperfimrn1

Established Member
any dog handlers on board?

was looking for usmc guys but any other branches will work. if so let me know..got a couple of questions for ya!

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
There was a guy posting vids of him dog handling in Iraq/A'stan a while back. I'll do some searching and see if I can find it.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
What questions you got? I'm not a dog handler, but you'd be surprised at the random info others pick up.

semperfimrn1

Established Member
well how hard is it to become one. do you have to serve as a MP first then qualify to become one? what do the deployments look like? just any basic info would work

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
well how hard is it to become one. do you have to serve as a MP first then qualify to become one? what do the deployments look like? just any basic info would work

schools at lackland afb training with the other services. i have several buddies that are k9 but were all air force. so other than the school house being the same. applying etc. will mostly be different :shrug:. but if you have specifics i could pass it along.

also it be best to find ur k9 on base and talk to them. as when i was trying to cross-train to k9 we had to meet with the kennel master. and there ur best source for information.

Users who are viewing this thread