Very sad....

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
It was very sad the other person that died was a member on here. And Broke7 was friends with them.....

Oh and Scoroix nice to see your just as compassionate as ever..

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Old news or not it's a trajedy.

Never said it wasn't.

Oh and Scoroix nice to see your just as compassionate as ever..

For your information, I already wished those affected my warm regards when the news of this broke last year. Forgive me for not doing it all over again.

Yes its a tragedy, yes its not good news, but its old news. Plain and simple.

Nice to see you continually launching cheap shots in my direction. Keep up the good work on blasting me, I am sure you will feel better about yourself one day.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
No one ever said you had to do anything again but maybe this guy didn't see it last year or maybe he just thought posting it again is a way for everyone to remember. This is reallife not T.V. these guysare gone forever and just because its "old news" to you doesn't make it any less of a tragedy........

And before you want to call someone out for cheap shots maybe you should review some (if not most) of your posts...

Will someone please delete this thread. We all heard about this quite a while and it sucked big time.

No need to go digging this shit up again. It will only serve to depress people all over again.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by Euphoric One
Will someone please delete this thread. We all heard about this quite a while and it sucked big time.

No need to go digging this shit up again. It will only serve to depress people all over again.
Please.

Users who are viewing this thread