Video of a Lighting pullin the wheels at the track?

Lightning Tim

Established Member
My buddy told me of a Lightning that pulled both wheels on a NO2 launch. :eek: He said that the video was here. I can find it anywhere. Does anyone know where it is? I got to see that!

FlaSVT

Moderator - 2nd Gen Forum
Established Member
I did a search and didn't find it. I know I've seen it somewhere but I don't remember if it's here or not. If I run across it tonight I'll post the address to it.

FlaSVT

Established Member
I still haven't found it again. I'm thinking in might be over on F150online but they have been down for a while.

FlaSVT

Established Member
Ok here's one -

Wheel_off.jpg

So very very close.......

Last edited:

RDY2RAC

Established Member
i'm famous

that's my truck and that picture was taken at mid-michigan motorplex in stanton michigan at the NMRA race

no nitrous just good traction

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Re: traction

Originally posted by RDY2RAC
10.5 et streets
no torque converter
top and bottom pulleys
80mm pro-m
jl power cooler
diablo chip
:D

We were wondering whos truck that was..................... welcome to the boards...hope you enjoy it here, we do :rolling:

-zach

RDY2RAC

Established Member
thanks for the welcomeing

i've been cruizing thiis sight for some time., and like all the boards this board is full of useful and important info, and appreciate all the effort put into keeping these boards up and running

sincerly robert staley

bambino

Established Member
Re: i'm famous

that's my truck and that picture was taken at mid-michigan motorplex in stanton michigan at the NMRA race

no nitrous just good traction

Hey can you post a picture here. I've never seen a Silver Lightning off the ground. Well, unless it was getting its tires rotated:rolling:

Duh. Never mind. I was confused. RDT2RAC you are close. I like that cowl hood on Silver.

Paul.

Last edited:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Re: thanks for the welcomeing

i've been cruizing thiis sight for some time., and like all the boards this board is full of useful and important info, and appreciate all the effort put into keeping these boards up and running

sincerly robert staley

Robert,

Yeah but our board is way cooler, right.......................... (dont mind the smith and wesson by your head...just answear honestly) :D

Users who are viewing this thread