Video of my 12.419 run on my 22's

JR

Established Member
Good job Bill
Now u are getting into the swing of things.
Congrats and THANK YOU.
Later J.R.

hdmlnium

Established Member
Thanks everyone:rolling:

JR,
No problem man, Just trying to return some of the favors, You are a great person to race with and you are the type of guy that would help anyone at the drop of a hat. That is a dying quality in a lot of people, I myself will help out anyone as well, this is how everyone should treat people, the world would be a much better place....See you soon buddy. How's your truck by the way? have you had time to change the plugs yet to see if it is ok?
Bill

hdmlnium

Established Member
JR,
I'm just entering this to see how long you wrote the message, I hate that this clock is off on this board. I would hate to wake you as I know you go to work real early in the morning. I will call you now but if you are a sleep I will try tomorrow.
Bill

LogiWorld123

Established Member
i dont think the clock is off? works fine for me.

what timezone are you in? Our server is in Central Standard Zone

hdmlnium

Established Member
Scoriox,
I am on Eastern Standard Time. When I posted the above post it was about 8:15 p.m and it showed 1 am?

Don, we will see you in a couple of weeks, will be trying for 11's:D
Bill

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
Originally posted by hdmlnium

Don, we will see you in a couple of weeks, will be trying for 11's:D
Bill

Bill I am thinking about going to Fords at Englishtown on the weekend of the 20th, have you thought about this event?
Don

hdmlnium

Established Member
Don,
That sounds like a great trip, I just have to get a couple of things worked out with my truck and if this happens I will be there, We could meet up and convoy down, I'm sure that there will be some more L owners going to this event and we all could hook up. Since it was your Idea you should start a post and see how much interest you can stir up. Talk to you soon....
Bill

Users who are viewing this thread