VMP Performance offers the full line of COBB Tuning and supporting mods!

VNMOUS1

Established Member
You guys pulling the the front tires lol!

Four bangers rock. Just sayin. Then again, we pulled the front tires on our tuned GT350 and ate the lunch of every magazine hot shoe in the world by being the first into the 11's with no spray.

Oh...and our little EgoBoost....was #4 in qualifying at Bradenton and the top 3 were spraying. They're all great cars and great competitors, but ours gets driven 80 miles a day to and from work. Driven to the track. Full interior. 11.2@120. 30 mpg going home :)

bj

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
Four bangers rock. Just sayin. Then again, we pulled the front tires on our tuned GT350 and ate the lunch of every magazine hot shoe in the world by being the first into the 11's with no spray.

Oh...and our little EgoBoost....was #4 in qualifying at Bradenton and the top 3 were spraying. They're all great cars and great competitors, but ours gets driven 80 miles a day to and from work. Driven to the track. Full interior. 11.2@120. 30 mpg going home :)

bj

And this is why I love the EB. It might not be the fastest, but it is fast enough to be fun and still practical for the average owner. I still hope to get one when I get back from Germany.

mechanicboy

Established Member

bj

Do you guys have a video and/or timeslip of the run?

Users who are viewing this thread