Want to pick up 65 Horsepower for Free???

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Based on the trap speed, it looks like the ram air is creating a chamber pocket that is ideal for stock to maybe 725-733whp oxygen counts at the air density you guys were testing.

In very cold and dry air, maybe it’s good to 800-825whp, and in very hot/humid air, probably barely stock power levels.

Seeing the slight dip in trap speed even with the gain in 60’ and steady 8th mile tells me that pocket was maxed out on o2 volume somewhere around 6750-7250rpm on that vmp joker setup at that boost in that air and at that given time.

So, money being no object of course, just make a mclaren esc speed sensitive actuator in the grill that flaps the edges of the grill more open to let in 2x the air, and actuate some depressurizing tubes to release turbulence from within the box and stream line flow to the filter.

Or someone in the aftermarket can just come up with a grill that is skinnier on that corner to let more air in and a new, taller and reshaped lid/box with some pressure releases built in to minimize turbulence and streamline flow to the filter to hold more air, and fit a bigger filter. $979 for 50whp, 50 state legal.

Could also try and cool the air in that box with a bit of Freon from the ac at speeds above 75mph with a speed sensing switch.

Ok, it’s been put out in the universe, somebody destroy the ideas, use the ideas or laugh at them. I did my part, and your welcome for being fine saying the seemingly dumb shit everybody already knows but is unwilling to say for fear of... the peanut gallery taunts...

Users who are viewing this thread