WANTED!! 18" tires with 80% or more tread, and/or stock wheels

bwkelley76

bwkelley76
Established Member
Hi all!! I need a set of good tires for my truck. Looking for stock size 295/45/18 with 80% or more tread left, and will consider buying a set of stock rims as an extra set if possible also. Thanks!!

grayghost

Established Member
I've have a set of 04 rims I have no use for in a couple days when my new rims come in. The f1's have about 7,000mi on them and I have never done any burn outs with them. Tires look brand new and rims are in excellent shape. Have no curb rash; 1 or 2 of them have a small mark here are there from road debree hardly noticeable. Looking for $850 plus shipping!!!!

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
Check my thread about the 18" Terons. Only 2 of the rims have tires, but the tires and all 4 rims are in goodf shape.

smilinjack

Established Member
Hey BWK I've got some stuff you might be interested in. I have a 2000L. I took off the F1's with about 8000 mi. on them. The fronts are real good, the rears have tread. I don't know how to rate them but I am particular and I would still drive on them. I replaced them w/ Nitto drag radials on the rear and their counterparts on the front. Those are also available and are also in good shape. They are on the stock rims and are also for sale w/ the rims. I recently went to 20's (which I swore I would never do) and they are Badass! The Nittos have about 7-8k on em. I don't go on line too often and I know nothing about how to sell like this. If you are interested send a PM and I'll get back with you.......Jack . ps... I race w/slicks so these tires have only seen the road!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread