Wanted 93-95 Center seat

Sharp

Established Member
I'm looking for a center seat for my 93 lightning. Thanks for any help or leads.
:beer:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
hey terry, first off, welcome to the site! it's a great place to gather great info or just to hang out. as for the seat, if your looking for an original-good luck. they're around, but people are getting quite alot for them, like thre or four hundred dollars. i'm not sure if downs ford still sells an after market one or not, but they were pretty pricey and the seats needed to be moved outward to make it fit. if you not worried about the original matching fabric, i would just check your local bone yards for one. good luck in your search!

Sharp

Established Member
Thanks, I'm hoping to get an original one. Even if I have to spend to get it. If not , it's junk yard hunting time.
Terry
:rolling:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
go oever to www.nloc.net and browse the for sale section. they come up for sale every so often, but get gone pretty quick. :beer:

Sharp

Established Member
Thank you for your reply's. I'll have to think about that one. Putting a Dodge part in a Ford might be against the law. HEHE:D

But seriously that might be the way to go. The price is right and I can have it recovered in the dark lightning material. Maybe even make a new top with cup holders. Thanks, I appreciate the heads up. Plus that will give me more money for go fast parts.:burnout:

Last edited:

Sharp

Established Member
Got one. I found a regular F150 center seat and I'm having it recovered now. My seat guy's supplier says he only has 7 yards of the material left and jacked the price up to $80 a yard. :mj: I need 2 yards. Oh well what are you gonna do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread