Warantee work

einehund

Established Member
So my wife was driving the ST and all of a sudden it started to surge. At the same time, the dash displayed "engine fault, service engine now" and after pressing OK, it said "hill start assist no available". Also the check engine light came on. Additionally, boost then wouldn't go over 7 PSI. The only aftermarket part on the car currently is a turbosmart dual port BOV... the BOV was staying open for about 10 seconds at a time at part throttle. When my wife came to a stop at a light, the idle was hunting between 550 and 1000 rpm. The local Ford dealer had it picked up at our house, and after getting it worked on, it (SO FAR) ended up being the wires on an O2 sensor... I'm not there right now, or I would have ask about a billion more questions. I decided to post this to let the community know that this was an issue on my car.

TRBO VNM

I wonder what code. I assume an o2 code, but there is also a TSB for the MAF wires because of idle surge and stalling. Wonder if that popped a code as well.

einehund

Established Member
Code was P0106. They replaced two signal return splices S132 and S133 according to the paperwork I got back from Ford.

The paperwork states TSB 13-9-7

TRBO VNM

OK, the other code is P0236. Both are in that TSB. Maybe I was wrong about which wires they splice. For some reason I thought it was MAF, but maybe it is the o2.

Users who are viewing this thread