we need more kills here!!!!!

Gambinotdx

Established Member
i come to this site daily and all i ever see are the same kills!! let's go people!!! race 'em!! i need more stories to entertain me at work!! :cool: let's see a little more :bash: and :burn: out there!!!! and to all of those who have posted on here with many kills :coolman: many thanks! keep on rollin'

Gambinotdx

Established Member
it's not winter in texas and florida though...we need some more from those guys to help us through the winter. btw - i'm in NJ. it was 64 and sunny today. this isn't winter...but i know what you mean...many of the L's are hibernating...it's alright :)

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
We had a nice weekend, but now we are sitting around here waiting for the snow. It'll be here anytime and won't be done for a couple days "they" say.. :(

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
I can't get anyone to race me.:-? :cryying: :-?

Last edited:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Amen, brother. Preach the faith! If all you snowbounders get really bored, you could search the archives. Some of the best kill stories ever posted on the net are in there...

Hitman

SVT "Cleaner"
Established Member
Lurking in the darkness,monitoring your every move
Yeah it is winter where I'm at,but it was a damn nice weekend and I did kill an LT1 Z28 and his buddy in a 5.0 Mustang,but they really weren't anything special:rolleyes: They said they were out hunting some "Ricers" and really didnt want to run me. To quote the Z driver-"You're goin kill me bad." And he was right.The Stang driver REALLY didnt want to run after watching his buddy get crushed. He tried,but he quit early in the run.But both were cool guys and we chatted for a bit at a local hang out before heading our seperate ways.

john

Established Member
It,s never winter here in Vegas but it seems like I can never find any rice to eat or when I do find one they are to pussy to race:mj:

Gambinotdx

Established Member
it seems as if the ricers are learning their lessons ....word is out that this bad a$$ Lightning can haul more than a trailer :D i can't wait to get mine and turn them from :) to :cryying:

'01 Black L

Established Member
I smacked around a Civic HB with exhaust and18"s in the Benzo today not too exciting. I'd have some better ones but the L is off the road for the winter:sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread