Wednesday night hang out....

svt_boy85

Established Member
a bunch of people are getting together wednesday night...so far theres a 420whp SRT, bolt on ws6, turbo rsx, maybe a stock 04 snake, a z06 on a 175 shot, and maybe a 450-500whp sti......if ne one wants to hang out let me know. :pepper:

svt_boy85

Established Member
shoot me pm's and ill give you the location. i wont be there but when you get there you can talk to my buddy dave in the ws6 hes gonna be setting up runs. right now were waiting to see if the weather holds up.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
svt_boy85 said:
shoot me pm's and ill give you the location. i wont be there but when you get there you can talk to my buddy dave in the ws6 hes gonna be setting up runs. right now were waiting to see if the weather holds up.

Ohh i kno dave with the silver T/A ..and yea i already kno where it is.. and yea i post on 305sr!

VTC_WS6

DoubleJooEssSix
Established Member
Hello gentlemen.. I'm Dave and I'm one of the folks organizing the Wednesday night meets over here in S. Fla. If you'd like to come, feel free to sign up over on our local forum (www.tuner-solutions-online.com/forums) and PM me (VTC) to add you to the private meets forums.

We like to keep the meets private to keep the numbers of 'unwanted ones' to an absolute minimum and I'm glad to see that to date, it's been a sucess with no ricer racing or burnouts in the parking lots to date, just alot of local gear heads hanging out and having a good time enjoying the cars, and occasional races!

Thanks for having me... LS1 ownz jOO all. (j/k ..I had too!) ;)

Last edited:

4obra

hey guys. i am new to this website and i live in pinellas. i have a stock 04 cobra and am looking for a place to watch and maybee race. my email is [email protected] if anybody knows of any let me know. thanks ray

Users who are viewing this thread