Weds brandon Chick-fil-A....

KillrCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by JaketheSnake
jpe, want to buy my short block? I have been contemplating going stroker anyways, will handle 500+ no problem, shit it handles 650+

Nah, unless you're giving it away, I don't have the dough laying around for a new short block. I'll let you know when I do though. Damn, 650+....what the hell have you done since the last time I saw you? Spray?

cbrtrx

Established Member
jake ill buy your shortblock and glue it to mine to have a V16, then ill have the fastest cobra around!

Mi Diablo

Need2Speed Racer
Established Member
Wed - 7/28/2004..

Hey, who's riding out there tonight?

I may come, but if I do, I'll prolly just go straight to the spot.... If that spot will even be rideable after what transpired this weekend!

Anyways, TTT! :rockon: Maybe see ya'll tonight!

JP

Herrcomestroubl

Established Member
Originally posted by cbrtrx
jake ill buy your shortblock and glue it to mine to have a V16, then ill have the fastest cobra around!

dumbass everyone knows you cant just use glue :rollseyes: , You have to use JB Weld... DUH! :D

04gambitcobra

Established Member
whatever happened to the little GTG on Bruce B downs and Target in New Tampa I ran into Sam there a few times!! Hint a much better place to tear ass!!!

Mi Diablo

Need2Speed Racer
Established Member
Target - never been there, but heard about it. From what I understand, it's been rice infested of late, and has thus attracted the rice repellent - aka police.

Chick-Fil-A in Brandon isn't that much of a ride from New Tampa (I lived in New Tampa, when I began going to the Brandon Meets). I can tell you this: It is worth the hour ride I make from Tarpon, so it's worth your ride from NT.

We have a solid crew of 12 (average) to 20 (maximum) cars that cruise together. All of which have an equal counterpart to persue a race with. I've had some very good races come up from these meets. JoeCobra, Havoc, Rob300ZXTT, etc. Well worth the gas, time, and a group of kick ass enthusiasts to shoot the shit with if nothing else!

Hopefully some of you will start getting your pussy asses out from behind the keyboard, and show up! :D Yea, that's what I said, don't be a pussy - COME OUT! :rockon:

JP

Mi Diablo

Need2Speed Racer
Established Member
Oh yea, and - you get a Free Large Coke just for signing your name at the "Car Show" which is a.) free, and b.) a joke. Hell I go out there in a slow, dirty, beat up Cobra - just for the Coke, and the After Party! :D

JP

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
why have you ran me at the wed night meets yet? and Gambitcobra Sam goes to the chickfila one now

Mi Diablo

Need2Speed Racer
Established Member
I told you Jake, my Nike Shox were outta air, and I needed a fifty cent spot to air em up.. But no one would spot me the coinage.. Damn them.. I'll get you, sucka! You may be skinnier, but I'll push you down in the mud! Muwahaha..

Oh, did you mean in the Cobra? Fah-Q! :loser: Haha! Well, maybe, gimme 5 cars, the hit, and the move.. :D

JP

Users who are viewing this thread