Weird Problem

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
The other night I was driving through a really heavy storm and went about 3 miles through water that was deep enough to splash over the top of the hood of the car. The next day I start her up and the blower fan runs for like 15-20 seconds and the shuts off, it has done that ever since Monday, any ideas? it has been sunny and nice so I would think the electrical would have dried out by now. Thanks guys

-Zach

SnoracerX

Think Snow
Established Member
if you have climate control the control relay or resistor as more commonly known is probably faulty remove the harness and ohm it it my car sho blower motor stayed on for like two days everytime the ign was on even with the cc off then it stopped and would only work on high ind was still that way when i sold the car

SnoracerX

Think Snow
Established Member
mine did that for like two days on solid then it quit i would suspect the ressitor down by the blower motor on the passenge floor board if you would have asked me two weeks ago i had one but just gave it away sorry

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by SnoracerX
mine did that for like two days on solid then it quit i would suspect the ressitor down by the blower motor on the passenge floor board if you would have asked me two weeks ago i had one but just gave it away sorry
Ahh thats cool, thanks for the offer! Just like anything else that goes wrong with cars I will pray that it just "goes away"

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
those holding buttosn is for the HVAC system. As for the fans, I honestly wouldn't worry about it. If they only run for the first 15-20 seconds, at least you know they work. :) Just my .02

Users who are viewing this thread