Well I'm back in a Mustang....

RSKtakR

Established Member
I placed my order for this car about a month ago, and it showed up this past Wednesday, so I went and picked it up today, and I gotta say, this PP car feels tighter then my 2013 Boss did.. I'm pretty sure I LOVE everything about this new platform/car. Should be getting the windows all blacked out next week sometime, then mods.. I have my X3 from my Ecoboost F150 already, waiting on a tune, then probably go ahead and pick up a CAI and some Eibachs (the lower ones). Anything I should do IMMEDIATLY or stay away from? I had a 2011 5.0 that I modded and was running the corn through it, Also had the 2013 Boss but kept it stock. I really want some Roush muffler but DAMN they are expensive now!! They used to be $350ish now the cheapest I can find is $550, WTF happened? lol

Attachments

• 2015.JPG
    2015.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 508

13RaceRed5.0

Established Member
Nice car! Good choice I've always loved DIB. It seems like all the exhaust are pretty expensive now haha and just letting you know the x3 won't work on the 15.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Congrats!!! I love my '15GT PP. The car is perfect in every way.

You can remove the clutch helper spring. That is a 20 second job and make a big improvement.

You gonna dyno your car?

RSKtakR

Established Member
Right, I just sold the X3 yesterday and bought a X4 with tune this morning for $399.. just going to do a 91 oct lope tune for now.

TGR96

Established Member
Man, the DIB looks great on the S550. Congrats on the new ride.

Did you sell the Boss already, or are you keeping it? I would have a hard time getting rid of a 2013 GB Boss.

RSKtakR

Established Member
Man, the DIB looks great on the S550. Congrats on the new ride.

Did you sell the Boss already, or are you keeping it? I would have a hard time getting rid of a 2013 GB Boss.

I had to sell my Boss 2yrs ago about 3mos after getting it, and got a new EB F150, and after having the truck for two years, I decided it was time to get back into a V8 Stang... Im just not a truck guy lol

Users who are viewing this thread