well just ordered i new hood

alex12gt

Established Member
interesting i saved a pic of this car 2 days ago because i plan on doing similar graphics i didnt even notice it was the same hood

SaleenGT2001

Established Member
i just dont think it goes with the lines of the car. it looks just like the cowl on my old 01. i'm prob in the minority but i think the factory hood is actually the best i have seen so far

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
......i think the factory hood is actually the best i have seen so far
Agreed in a way.... I think the "PowerDome" needs to be about .5 or a full inch taller!

Much like the Steeda hood (Would LOVE to see pics of this hood without the black in it!)

steeda-vented-cowl-hood.jpg

DEADLY FORCE

Established Member
I plan on going with that upper side stripe as well. It looks really good. Fastlane Autosports side stripe Graphics are similar and look pretty good too.

beef97

Established Member
That Cobra R hood looks awesome! I am waiting for Cervinis to come out with a carbon fiber version though to save some weight. I think the fiberglass one is about 45 pounds? Stock hood is 33 or so right? Best looking hood i've seen so far!

alex12gt

Established Member
yeah he said it was heavier then stock and im going to have to test and see if my hood struts work if they dont oh well ig ill just sell them

Users who are viewing this thread