Wet Kit On GoCart

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I was wondering what your opinions were on throwing on a wet kit on a CSVT. Most I'd run is 100hp (rarely). I know the SHO when ran over 125hp was having a problem with fuel puddling in the intake, and burning up on of the pistons. I don't think it that will be an issue with the CSVT since the intake runners are as arched as the Yamaha...what do you guys think?
SHO Intake
shomotor.gif

CSVT Intake
J006.jpg

Last edited:

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I'd go with a dry shot through the MAF to try and avoid puddling. Starting with a small shot first ofcourse to see if the car stayed stoich and didn't run lean. If it runs rich then you can jet up a little safely. Try a 50 shot for starters maybe? ;-)

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
We are doing the wet, and I don't think it should puddle...but wanted others opinions. Thanks for the input. We will start out with a 50.........then straight to the 500 hp shot <jk>

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
we are planning on starting to put it on Monday.......

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Pics of install! MUST HAVE PICS! It'd be good for the Tour guys to see how it all goes together, then how it performs;-) Probably end up with a bunch of N2O junkies. :D

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Good luck Ryan and like GR8 said post some pics. It's kind of neat to follow the install process. Especially on something as unusual as nitrous on a CSVT.

Users who are viewing this thread