What are factory T-56’s worth?

wckdvnm

Established Member
Wanting to know what is the consensus on the value of a stock 100+k mile T-56 out of these cars. Trying to gauge what I can get for it as I am going to throw that towards a magnum, have to pull it for a clutch and seeing 26 spline input shafts are $400 plus I was going to remove it and possibly rebuild it which gets pricey quick. No issues with the transmission at all.

If this is the wrong section sorry guys.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I gave mine away for $1500, no bell housing. Included stock yoke and MGW shifter. No trans mount. Included stock clutch and flywheel. Had 40k on it.

cj428mach

Established Member
Drive shafts were like $300+ when I bought mine years ago. Why not just shorten yours, it'll be way cheaper

wckdvnm

Established Member
Drive shafts were like $300+ when I bought mine years ago. Why not just shorten yours, it'll be way cheaper

I’d have to find a shop in vegas as there’s no shops in my town that do that work nor anywhere in the mohave county/north western AZ. If it’s anywhere near half A new one I may as well include that in my sell and pay that half towards a new driveshaft.

NotSatisfied

Established Member
2-2400

Make sure you clean it very well, as with anything; presentation is everything but transparency is key. Id market to non- Cobra owners for a quick sale. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread