What brand DriveShaft does Evo use?

chuckstang

Established Member
I know they use a 3.5 Al one but what brand? Just curiuos because they list it for $800 which seems high but I like the idea of haveing more clearance so you do not bottom out once lowered like I have heard with the 4in pieces.
Also has anyone tried using a CF shaft? Those are only a little more than $800 I believe.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
chuckstang said:
I know they use a 3.5 Al one but what brand? Just curiuos because they list it for $800 which seems high but I like the idea of haveing more clearance so you do not bottom out once lowered like I have heard with the 4in pieces.
Also has anyone tried using a CF shaft? Those are only a little more than $800 I believe.

Do you have a link to the DS on their site?

91svtbird

Established Member
chuckstang said:
Its from Dynotech Driveshafts

R1Lello

Established Member
chuckstang said:

BMR's Carbon Fibre DS is $ 1000.00 u.s. !!

91svtbird

Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
Does it use an adapter plate like some of the others?
Yes it does.

Today 06:07 AM
try03venom -why change out the stock shaft? is it weak?

The stock piece is heavy (not weak), and because of its angled mounting it takes more HP to spin it. About 20 - 25 HP gain with the one piece Aulminum DS. I know because I've dynoed before and after.

Users who are viewing this thread