What can I get for my 2001 cobra?

fangstang

Established Member
I want to sell my 2001 cobra because I just ordered the 2003. Its white w/ parchment, polished wheels, floor mats and spoiler. Mint condition in and out. Only 6600 miles! Its #203/3867 born 4/02/2001. They only made 146 in this combo making it one of the rarest of the 2001's. I'd rather sell than trade for the obvious reason. What, in your honest opinions can I get for my car? Both from the dealership, and from personnaly selling it myself. If I have to trade it in because I couldnt sell it on my own, it will be at the dealership I purchased it at so do you think they might help me out and give me alittle more for it? Thanks

Yellow Horse

Established Member
fangstang, go to www.autotrader.com They had a Cobra selection under the Ford car section at one time. I'm definately going to sell mine on my own. I've done this on the last two vehicles I've owned and have done very well.

Someone posted that the '01s will not bring very much because the market is going to be flooded. I think that is bull. I think there will especially be a market for a zinc yellow vert for around $30k versus close to $40k for an '03.

Users who are viewing this thread