What do you guys think

MINI_ME

Established Member
a picture of my car....it looks like shit since its been raing for the past week:bash: I'll get more posted soon!:rockon:

MINI_ME

Established Member
Originally posted by StreetProvenTQ
Looks good. Its probably in your sig and after I hit submit message ill probably see it but, what springs are on the car?

Kurt

it has the eibach pro kit with koni sport struts/shocks:beer:

MINI_ME

Established Member
Originally posted by RARE_BLUE_GT
Car looks good with the rims tho... I like... The plate is funny...
thanks a lot, I plan on goin with some wider tires/wheels on the back in the near future along with a single turbo so I can back up that plate. :)

MINI_ME

Established Member
Originally posted by TrueBlue'01GT
Damn looks lower than a pro-kit, looks more like sportlines. Love the plate!
it could be, the previous owner put the springs on and told me it was the pro kit. I only got to talk to him for 10 minutes about the car so I tried to get as much out of him as i could. (bought it from a dealership and tracked down prevous owner)

Modular4vFox

Nobama!!!
Established Member
Yeah you're right looks like shit. NO JUST KIDDING. Looks awesome... I like the 03 rims on it looks cool.
Nice license plate too... lol

Aaron_01

Banned
WTH?! That License plate is sweet!! How can you have the middle finger graphic. If we were allowed to have that I would get sued no doubt by some idiot who is "offended". Lucky bastage!!!!

MINI_ME

Established Member
Originally posted by Aaron_01
WTH?! That License plate is sweet!! How can you have the middle finger graphic. If we were allowed to have that I would get sued no doubt by some idiot who is "offended". Lucky bastage!!!!

haha, in california they have "kid" plates and you can get them with a hand, a heart and 2 other things, either way I got the hand and a paint pen and I just edited the hand:-D Ive been pulled over 4 times with the plate and never once got a ticket for it. Some people get all butt hurt and other love it and start cracking up. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread