what exhaust could it be

chrisdf_382

Banned
ok, i seen a mystic 04 at the hospital yesterday that is accross from my house... ...as i am watering my lawn i hear it leave and look up and said to myself.. "Holy shizzle" that thing is freakin loud... ....when i drive by it earlier that day it did have a 2.5 inch catback that was non coated and where the pipes come out from the center under the dif and go left and right the kit was pieced together and was non coated.. it did have slight rust... ...who sells kits that are non coated with a piece together look where my arrow is posinting to.. ...that thing was so raspy loud it was awesome... ...peace

i am looking for a pic now to show what area that has it pieced together... i think it was pieced together at he manufacturer but not by the installer/consumer.

chrisdf_382

Banned
here is a pic

here is an example... the exhaust i seen on this mystic yesterday had it where the manufacturer had it slipped together where the arrows are and that where it was welded together. there was no coating because of the rust and had standard 2.5 to 3 inch tips... ...it was quite loud... thanks

ok, now ther eis no option to attach a pic WTF

peace

Users who are viewing this thread