What grill are you running?

9secWS6

Established Member
Ole "played out" Saleen grille!
1925223_10202272831359809_989678898_n.jpg

RC-5.0

Established Member
I don't car what anyone says about the Saleen Grille being "played out". They are obviously one of the best looking front grilles and really make the front look aggressive. there is a reason why so many guys here have them. And btw, I hardly ever see one in my area or at car shows...it just seems overplayed because we see quite a few on the forums.

RC

jakhammer

Established Member
I just bought the saleen and cs valance for my 12. It's the best look... why else would so many people choose it?

jmurray87

Established Member
Currently rocking the factory chrome GT/CS grille, but have a Saleen grille sitting in the garage.

DSC_1228_zps4b14a0d1.jpg

My question though (not to go off topic here) but anyone ever remove the factory GT/CS grille? I hear its slightly different from removing the regular stock grilles.

9secWS6

Established Member
I don't car what anyone says about the Saleen Grille being "played out". They are obviously one of the best looking front grilles and really make the front look aggressive. there is a reason why so many guys here have them. And btw, I hardly ever see one in my area or at car shows...it just seems overplayed because we see quite a few on the forums.

RC
Amen to that!

thekanezzi

Established Member
I've been slowly working on building a Shelby type grill and keeping my fogs, got finish my fog trim this weekend and possibly remove the center beam.

4C94CE72-D736-4AF4-B915-0D785B5FD6F9_zpsd04lmauu.jpg

That's what Ive wanted, a gt500 that keeps the fogs. Looks great! Wanna make another one for me?

2014GT

Established Member
That's what Ive wanted, a gt500 that keeps the fogs. Looks great! Wanna make another one for me?

I'm working on some trim rings and plan on removing the center beam. I'll post up when I'm done. Haven't had much free time lately.

Right now it's just the center mesh pulled out and the tabs removed on the remaining trim.

Users who are viewing this thread