What is Tmac doing?

MENACE

Banned
MarauderTJA said:
I have to include brother Massholes.. :poke: including my Procharger brother TMAC. I grew up in Billerica and moved to the Cape for 20 years after getting out of the U.S.M.C....Your buddy TMAC is from western, Mass.

Wow, your right, what a bunch of Massholes. :rockon: But we already know the biggest Massholes come from the Cape. ;-)

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
MENACE said:
Now why would you want to drag two of your family members into this ?

I wouldn't, after you married her I stopped telling about her past. I figured you have the price list so you knew what you married. Does she give you like 10% off for being related now? or is it still full price like all the neighbors?

MENACE

Banned
Ouch.....guess I hit a nerve huh? :lol: :kaboom: If any of this ^ made sense maybe it would be funny. Your no replacement for Tmaggot thats for sure. :nono:

:D :rolling: :D :rolling: :D :rolling: :D :rolling: :D :rolling: :D :rolling: :D :rolling: :D :rolling: :D :rolling: :D :rolling: :D :rolling: :D :rolling: :D :rolling: :D :rolling: :D :rolling: :D :rolling:

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
didn't hit a nerve with me to say your wife is a dirty whizore. :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

MENACE

Banned
Hey, thats not true........she's clean as a whistle. And besides, unlike your wife/girlfriend/sister/mother/Tmaggot (whoever your screwing) when I get done with her she's had PLENTY and doesn't need it from no one else. So french my azz you silly boy. ;-)

P.S. TTA, if your reading this (and I know you are) don't let it get to you. Just stay over at the other site where you'll be safe and unaffected by all this foolishness. And gfy..............................

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
Talk about hitting a nerve......must be close to home :loser: :loser: :loser:

MENACE

Banned
You know what they say ............home is where the twat is! :eek:

Now, where's Tmag.........I'm even starting to miss him. :(

:bored:

:pop:

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
BigMerc said:
Come on, I could put up some pictures of a chick blowing a donkey and get the same response. Lets not go crazy on the Tmac internet power generator thing.

I am really not too interested in those types of pictures. :xpl: Well you have to lay the cards where they fall my friend. :shrug: Really, have you ever generated that many views (3000+) from jumping in on a thread? Or, have you ever received a vacation from a site this open to the sh*t that goes on here? On the other site, anyone can get a vacation. You must admit, it takes a REAL effort to get booted off here. :lol:

Last edited:

MikesMerc

Established Member
MarauderTJA said:
Really, have you ever generated that many views (3000+) from jumping in on a thread? Or, have you ever received a vacation from a site this open to the sh*t that goes on here? On the other site, anyone can get a vacation. You must admit, it takes a REAL effort to get booted off here. :lol:

I'm not impressed. Most others don't seem to be either. Hit count is irrelevant. Making a idiot of yourself in public display that attracts attention is nothing to be proud of in my book. I'm not sure why you feel the need to compliment someone who would go far enough to be banned from this site. Its a badge of disgrace, not honor.

Last edited:

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
MikesMerc said:
I'm not impressed. Most others don't seem to be either. Hit count is irrelevant. Making a idiot of yourself in public display that attracts attention is nothing to be proud of in my book. I'm not sure why you feel the need to compliment someone who would go far enough to be banned from this site. Its a badge of disgrace, not honor.

I think you are taking things out of context between this thread and the other one with 201 replies and 3000+ views. This thread is about TMAC, not SC's or any of the other BS that went on there. You are however entitled to your opinion, but really Mike everything here is only fun based on this thread with pictures et al. It was not started by BigMerc I am sure to impress anyone, or other members, whether here or on the other site. But then again this is just my opinion. :beer:

Last edited:

MikesMerc

Established Member
MarauderTJA said:
I think you are taking things out of context between this thread and the other one with 201 replies and 3000+ views. This thread is about TMAC, not SC's or any of the other BS that went on there. You are however entitled to your opinion, but really Mike everything here is only fun based on this thread with pictures et al. It was not started by BigMerc I am sure to impress anyone, or other members, whether here or on the other site. But then again this is just my opinion. :beer:

Nothing out of context whatsoever. I'm referring to the praise of tmaac's behavior in THIS thread. There are numerous posts which justify tmaac's behavior by citing thread views and post counts.

I respect you, and it surprises me to see you support this kind of trash. When you go far enough to get banned from SVT, you've sunk to a new low. There was nothing funning about the behavior exhibited in the thread that ended in tmaac's vacation.

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
MikesMerc said:
Nothing out of context whatsoever. I'm referring to the praise of tmaac's behavior in THIS thread. There are numerous posts which justify tmaac's behavior by citing thread views and post counts.

I respect you, and it surprises me to see you support this kind of trash. When you go far enough to get banned from SVT, you've sunk to a new low. There was nothing funning about the behavior exhibited in the thread that ended in tmaac's vacation.

Ok, I know that this is all about thread #13 to SergntMac. The truth. Other parties were just as guilty in various negative "behaviors" as TMAC. TMAC, just as I stated in thread #13 is an expert in stiring things up. Read between the lines on my post # 13. Man you guys are way too serious here.

Was "all the trash" handled in a civil way? Absolutely not. Not even by a respected vendor. Although he did apologize and for that I respect him. TMAC was not given the chance to apologize because of being givene a vacation. Was it wrong? Yes. You know that several other people engaged in trash talk as well and should have been given a vacation. Didn't happen. Face it, business is business, here like any where else. SID can run his site the way he wants as can Logan. It is their business and I respect that too. Things escalated way out of control by all involved. In fact, it was rather pathetic. I do not support trash and I "not praising" this kind or any kind of negative behavior. I was having a little bit of fun ..... Period. If you can't accept that, sorry. I rarely have fun here...Rarely comment on anything too serious. Even on the thread where TMAC got his vacation. And you know what, I am finished with this kind of "fun" and having to justify my actions. TMAC is a friend as are many people here and on the other site. What anyone chooses to do and say, is their choice. One must be prepared to suffer any and all consequences including the obvious wrath exhibited here towards me. Oh well for that, again I am sorry.

If I am disrespected from this point on, so be it. Over & Out.

Last edited:

MikesMerc

Established Member
MarauderTJA said:
Ok, I know that this is all about thread #13 to SergntMac. The truth. Other parties were just as guilty in various negative "behaviors" as TMAC.

I fully agree. All parties were out of line. I don't condone anyone's behavior in that thread. You won't see me saying anything to SID about valuable post counts when trash talk is the source of curiosity and activity.

There is no wrath being laid on you here. As you said, its just my opinion anyway. You certainly need not justify anything to me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread