What mufflers do you want to see us try on the SVTP GT first?

11dsgGT

Established Member
The SVTP GT is going back under the knife soon and we want to throw some mufflers into the mix. We'll test them just like the previous tests, with each off-road mid-pipe and the stock one. It basically comes down to which ones you guys would like to see and hear. Make some suggestions.:beer:

I like the 2011 GT500 ones.:pop:

Kooks :rockon:

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member
Kooks catback.
pricey, but their products are very well manufactured and adds a little bling to your undercarriage.

fast4v

Established Member
How about a boss 302 cat back with no resonators and roush axle back with side pipes open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dynasty_365

Established Member
Yea I'd like to see the pype bombs also since there r so few of those videos online. But mainly u oughta do a muffler delete vs a true axle back system

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
BASSANI RACE AXLE-BACK is one of the BEST sounding exhausts for these cars by far. I LOVE MINE!!! And I VERY picky when it comes to finding the "right" sound. Some of my past cars have has over 15 different exhaust systems on with less than 5 mins. on run time because I hated them so they got pulled off and sold cheap.

t01lightning

Established Member
Screw borla they are so over priced. Test dynomax, flowmaster, bassani, slp, any kind of bullet style muffler. Also some kooks or similar longtubes 3 inch offroad h and electric cutouts with retains factory catback would be my choice.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
500 for just sound?! ouch....

screw these muffler companies... i mean seriously your going to charge the public for sound only and "0" gains?

i have the bassani axle back and they're 10000000x better than the stock axle back. Id buy them again if i had too.

Plus they look a lot better than the stock tips/mufflers. Well worth the $500

Users who are viewing this thread