what next? accufab or magnaflow catted X

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
2.80 pulley
all the pulley goodies, plugs, belt, idilers...
AR cai
magnaflow catback
diablo chip

are all my current mods. What should I get next accufab tb and inlet or the magnaflow catted X. Eventually I want to get the KB so I might wait for long tubes. I was thinking TB next, what do you all think? Also with the 2.80 pulley and stock mid pipe, will I lose some boost but gain some power if I get the TB? I hope the boost goes down and power goes up, but am I correct in this assumption. Then later, when I add exhaust, the power will increase but boost will decrease, right?

03CobraRed

Established Member
Im happy with my Bassani X, Dont get anything Off Road though its VERY loud. If you get that Accufab I would love to hear what you think of it I have the BBK Throttle Body which I got before that came out and I really want the accufab. I would love to take a look at it when we finally meet up!

SVTdubs

Established Member
where did you get it and how much Fiveohdean? pm me or post on here, which ever you want. Thanks. No prob 03CobraRed. I can't wait till summer time. Its coming so fast.

Fiveohdean

Established Member
where did you get it and how much Fiveohdean?

I got one of the three Accufab freebies. Great HP increase for the $ !!!! When the search function works again you'll be able to find my Accufab posts. I have one post with installation pics and one with dyno results.

Sonic03

Alaskan Assasin
Established Member
both are about the same gains...though I have heard that the TB paired w/ your listed mods can see un to 20hp....the X IMHO is a must.....get those stock cats off there, alot of restriction in there....go with the X-pipe....car will sound like its meant too...

trey193

Established Member
I have to say the accufab is noticeable, I raced a friend of mine last night my car is stock with a K&N and his car had the full accufab and Amazon cold air, his car would walk past me through top of 3rd and 4th, clearly a big difference!! Not sure I can justify spending 700 bucks on it though, fiveo was that 17 on a pretty much stock car or were U already modded quite a bit!!! Later All!

SVTdubs

Established Member
trey193, I was out with you all last night. You raced Jim right? I was the "kid" out there last night. My parents were here for the weekend as I attend U of E. I have the silver SVT Contour running around Green River road. Hope to see you out tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread