What polish or waxes to buy with PC?

04BlckCOBRA

Zaino User
Established Member
Its for my black cobra i have been wazxing by hand try to get some straches and light swirls out but im not happy. I buying a pc so my question is what pads to buy and where to get them from? What should i start out with i was thinking of ssr2.5? And what to apply after that, also i have zaino z2, z5 is that able to to be applied with a pc? I need the starting steps and what materials to buy with my pc. Thanks

spree

Established Member
z2 is crap on black, i'd steer away from it. Z2pro is supposedly better.

Yeah, I've been pretty loyal to Poorboy's SSR. For black, the best combo I've used thus far is this:

Poorboy's SSR2.5
Poorboy's SSR1
Clearkote RMG
Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax

The souveran is expensive though...there are other good waxes out there that are cheaper/more durable.

You can order all this (and some good pads) from Scott at http://www.specialtymotoring.com/. The pads are located in the "Kits" section.

Lawman85

Banned
Poorboy's!!!! Man, I have spent tons of money on stuff since I bought my PC back in December. I finally decided to try the SSR line (I know... should have listened to everyone). I found lots of swirls and scratches in my clearcoat but only when I looked at it on a certain angle with the sun. I just finished the 2.5 and 1 and WOW!!!! It took out 95% of EVERYTHING!!! The car is slicker than it has ever been and I haven't even polished and waxed it yet. I think the swirls I couldn't get out may require SSR3, I'm not sure, but I am extremely happy with the stuff!!! Thanks Scott!!!!!

And I will post pics when the sun comes back out!!

Users who are viewing this thread