What pressure plates compatible with LM disc?

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
I am buying a CF LM clutch disc from one member, and looking at buying a CF pressure plate from another, but I need to make sure they are compatible before buying the PP.

Can the CF 2 PP be used?

Thanks,

Doug

djtyau

Established Member
I don't know if you have seen my posts on this, but the clutch has some chatter. Some have said that you need to bring up your RPMs to get less chatter. The most chatter I get is in reverse. I know that there are some trade offs with a high horsepower clutch, but I just want to make sure others know the differences between stock and aftermarket. If you like to slip the clutch (like I do) then you will need to relearn how to drive with a grabby clutch. However that being said, the thing grabs really good. I can definitely feel the difference.

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
djtyau said:
I don't know if you have seen my posts on this, but the clutch has some chatter. Some have said that you need to bring up your RPMs to get less chatter. The most chatter I get is in reverse. I know that there are some trade offs with a high horsepower clutch, but I just want to make sure others know the differences between stock and aftermarket. If you like to slip the clutch (like I do) then you will need to relearn how to drive with a grabby clutch. However that being said, the thing grabs really good. I can definitely feel the difference.

What flywheel are you using? stock, or aftermarket? Steel or aluminum?

Users who are viewing this thread