What to do in Miami?

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
Going to be in Miami in a couple of weeks for a day. I'm going to get in on a Sunday morning and leaving the port on a cruise ship the next afternoon. Can some of you that live there or have been there recommend anything to do or anywhere to go while I'm there? Thanks.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
From your post, I'm guessing you're going on a cruise. How much time do you have to blow??? Just go to the boat and get on it.

68gtscode

Established Member
I have been to Miami many times on vacation (I have a lot of family down in Key Largo). If you have a day to kill down there, I would suggest checking out South Beach, and also a place called Vizcaya is worth checking out. It is about like the East Coast's version of Hurst Castle, and will keep you occupied for at least a few hours. Calle Ocho was pretty cool, but I would only go there if you have time after South Beach and Vizcaya.

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
Thanks for the info.

I have been to Miami many times on vacation (I have a lot of family down in Key Largo). If you have a day to kill down there, I would suggest checking out South Beach, and also a place called Vizcaya is worth checking out. It is about like the East Coast's version of Hurst Castle, and will keep you occupied for at least a few hours. Calle Ocho was pretty cool, but I would only go there if you have time after South Beach and Vizcaya.

Users who are viewing this thread