What to do when it snows!!

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
See, some people like to fool around in the snow, what's wrong with the rest of you crybabies? I wish I had one of those.:(

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Damn, I think that took out the body. I'm trying to get my hands on a Nitro 4-Tec 2.5 . I dunno, 60 mph sounds good to me!

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
We in California take off from the cold 60 degree weather up to our local mountans for some Skiing/Bording. Its nice to have a choice.

FirehawkNS

Established Member
Originally posted by T-Bolt
Damn, I think that took out the body. I'm trying to get my hands on a Nitro 4-Tec 2.5 . I dunno, 60 mph sounds good to me!

If it had had the body on it, it probably wouldn't have stopped (the chain caught the heatsink). I left the body off while I was making sure it was at least running rich. I blew the motor on it last year while VenomousSVT and I where chasing people down the highway and doing donuts during that big ice storm we had. It got a little too lean and well, you know what happens then!!! It got a 60% bigger motor last time I blew it up at least, but I don't feel like spending that money again!!

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Did you go to Traxxas for the free motor replacement? Also, what motor did you have? You know, now Traxxas is trading blown 1.5s for 2.5s or something like that. I dunno, check the site. Anyway, how's reverse? :lol:

FirehawkNS

Established Member
Originally posted by T-Bolt
Did you go to Traxxas for the free motor replacement? Also, what motor did you have? You know, now Traxxas is trading blown 1.5s for 2.5s or something like that. I dunno, check the site. Anyway, how's reverse? :lol:

When I blew the motor, the 2.5's were just hitting stores with the new T-maxx's, but were not going to be available for seperate sales for another 2 months (this was december of 2002). I couldn't wait that long, so I ended up buying a brand new 2.5 with all starter wiring for a little under $150 on ebay. Even with the trade in that they said they were going to run it wasn't going to be that good of a price so I just went ahead and bought it and modified my frame to fit the new motor.

Reverse is awsome in this stuff. I have a movie on the camera of it doing crazy donuts in reverse!!!

FirehawkNS

Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
QUICKTIME:bash:

Do a google search for "quicktime alternative". It gives your windows media player the codecs to play quicktime files without having to have quicktime!!!

Assuming that is your problem!!! :??:

Users who are viewing this thread