What vendors are going to the 40th Anniversary of thel Mustang??

MightyMo

Established Member
Don't know about you, but I goto these big shows to shop! No shipping fee's and you get to see the product and check it out for yourself before buying! Great deals can be had and you never know what you'll find at the flea market type atmosphere.

Shopping aside, the cool posters, T-shirts and autographs are also attractive. Not to mention models and hot babes all over the place.

At the 30th Anniversary show, I saw the Mexican mustang club. They had matching jackets and walked around Charlotte Motorspeedway like they owned the place. The President of the USA even flew in (his mustang had not nuts). Mustang fighter aircraft in the air, Mustang scooters riding around the show area, muscle cars revving their engines in the tunnel leading into and out of the track area and shelby's going head to head on the straight aways during the track event. The infield was filled with vendors and show cars. What a memorable event! I participated in the Mustangs Across America event, big welcome party at the hotel. Awesome..

MightyMo

Established Member
was in Iraq, now I'm in Kuwait

I'm forced to drive Chevy's everyday and the food is getting bland.

Other than that, the job is alright!

Users who are viewing this thread