What Wheels Are These on the Livernois GT?

undrpsi

Established Member
yeah if you read the SVTP forums. Believe me there is very few sets of these wheels in NC that I have seen. Actually Ive never seen any in person than on my car
I wouldn't sweat it... There is a reason they are becoming popular, because they look bad ass on that body style (and marketing is doing their job)!

Your car looks great, screw it if you are hearing they are becoming more popular and more people are putting them on their cars! In my opinion, that should have been the wheel Ford offered on that car!

:rockon:

Last edited:

1bad04cobra

Established Member
yeah the whole "played out" thing i don't get. there are thousands of stangs with the same stock wheels and no one says anything. The minute people start getting the same after market wheel they say they're played out. stupid. if they look good who gives a shyte

undrpsi

Established Member
yeah the whole "played out" thing i don't get. there are thousands of stangs with the same stock wheels and no one says anything. The minute people start getting the same after market wheel they say they're played out. stupid. if they look good who gives a shyte
Exactly! If the combo looks good, who cares!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I never said that they didn't look good, just seems like every thread about new wheels on a 11+ is the RTR's.

Users who are viewing this thread