What, where, this weekend

Oceanedge

#488 of 4,055
Established Member
I'm a relative newbie to the area. Living near Spring Hill. I always cruise over to the Chik-Fil-A off of Cortez (50) every other Thursday and check out their car show. Usually a good turnout with a few Modern Mustangs. Nice show!
Now that my black Cobra is here in Florida with me, it will be even more fun.
What else is happening in the Tampa Bay area this weekend as far as cruises, shows, etc.??!
Looking forward to the MOSI event as well, that looks cool.
Wen to the Brooksville Band shell this past weekend and watched Rick Derringer (Rock and Roll Hoochi Koo), but the car show was pretty small, only about 7 cars; no stangs.
I await your knowldege gents and ladies.
:bowdown:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Hook up with the Tampa bay SVTOA. Its the biggest club in the SVTOA.

They do a ton of events. I'm a member of the central florida SVTOA and we just went over there in august for a Poker run.

The president Gene is a pretty cool guy.

silvrbullit04

Established Member
i live in clermont thats about an hr west of you. on tuesdays there is a car meet here that has a really good turn out of mustangs and some other cars if you are interested in checking it out sometime. the next one is this coming tuesday at the crispers off of 50 in clermont, starts around 730 or 8pm.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
silvrbullit04 said:
i live in clermont thats about an hr west of you. on tuesdays there is a car meet here that has a really good turn out of mustangs and some other cars if you are interested in checking it out sometime. the next one is this coming tuesday at the crispers off of 50 in clermont, starts around 730 or 8pm.
Thats a good meet, come on out

Users who are viewing this thread