What's up! I the latest Newb.

L YEAH

Established Member
I have been driving mustangs ever since i got out of college and got a decent job and I just picked up a clean 98 cobra about a month ago. Figured I would try to find a cool site out there for cobras. Hopefully this one is it.

Anyways, look forward to talking and racing with you fellas.

L YEAH

Established Member
ps. I got out of college in 2k1 and that's when I started driving a 2001 GT. I liked it alot. I always did like the 96-98 bodies though so I sold the GT and ponied up the the cobra.

L YEAH

Established Member
Yeah I have some at my home CPU. I will have to post up when i get there.

I am at work now.:p

Check back later.

L YEAH

Established Member
That sounds like a nice Mach you have there LB.

I ended up going over to my girls place last night, so I didn't get to post up any pics. And I am at work again now, so maybe I can get it done tonight sometime.

I was just thinking on my way down here that it is really dirty right now. It's been that kinda rain here where it just makes a mess on your car, and I have been to rushed lately to really get down to washing it good.

Anyways, later!

i8u

Established Member
Welcome. I loved my 98. This is a wonderful site with many knowledgable and friendy people.:beer:

L YEAH

Established Member
Yeah, I am starting to see that. I have been lurking around here and there.

I have mostly been at the corral though. Just found this site a few days ago and figured that I would go ahead and register.

Users who are viewing this thread