Whats your favite color poll

Choice color for you

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Was wondering what color choice most fiolks are getting.:beer:

I went ahead and ordered the Black after having gone originally with the Grabber Blue.. Just have to have a set of Polished HREs after my stock tires go South..:banana: And HREs and Black Mustangs = :rolling::rockon::beer:

Driver72

Established Member
Sterling Grey 1st
Kona Blue 2nd
White 3rd

Black looks awesome when new and clean, but swirl marks, easy to see dirt, finger prints, scratches and so forth make it last place for me.
I'll never own a black car again....to much maintenance to keep it looking great.

Last edited:

2013Boss302

Established Member
brabber blue all the way i first ordered sterling grey, but after seeing grey ars everywhere i wanted to stand out so went with the grabber blue!

chrisheltra

Established Member
Black looks great on these cars and was my initial preference but as stated above scratches, dirt, blah blah blah. So grabber blue was my second choice but I already have a sonic blue L. That leads me to my final decision..... Sterling Gray Metallic, pollen around here is a bitch and I feel gray will not show it as much as the other colors. Plus it resembles DSG which I love. Ive put way too much thought into this. lol

emig5m

Hear it WHINE!
Established Member
Black with white stripes..... However I haven't seen any of them in person yet so my opinion could change once I seen them in person....

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
4688100248_e87690fa7d_b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread