wheel color help...

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
Can someone chop the color on my wheels...trying to see what they would look like powdercoated like the 30th anniversary T/A wheels.

DSC02233.jpg

or

DSC02040.jpg

like these:

lashow10.jpg

lashow11.jpg

not necessarily the chrome lip, but maybe a with and without? thanks!

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
here you go... althought after looking at them again, I think they're a little too blue for what you wanted...
dsc02233wc4.jpg

let me know if you want them changed any...!

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
Mike that is awesome, I do stuff the hard (not so smart) way on photoshop, how do you do that man...that is crazy!

Thanks for the chop though, do you think you could change the color to a lighter blue? and maybe the whole wheel just so see what that would look like?

thanks man!

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
flowgoode said:
Mike that is awesome, I do stuff the hard (not so smart) way on photoshop, how do you do that man...that is crazy!

Thanks for the chop though, do you think you could change the color to a lighter blue? and maybe the whole wheel just so see what that would look like?

thanks man!

it's all in the details bro... lol
Lightened it up a little...

dsc02233bj1.jpg

Full wheel...
dsc02233fullwheelam1.jpg

if you need any more changes, let me know!

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
sweet man, that is pretty much the exact color I was thinking. I mean, I just kind of want to be different from everyone else with saleens. I like the blue whole wheel better than the chrome lip if i do say so myself...what do you think? honestly lol

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
i personally like the chrome lip better... too much blue on the full... but hell, it's different... post it in pics and vids... get a poll going for either the full or just the spokes.

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
The blue on the T/A wheels is dark on purpose so it can be seen. Otherwise it just looks chrome. Light blue dyes were used at the turn of the 20th century for white men's shirts, to make them appear whiter.

It's an optical illusion.

Users who are viewing this thread