Where 2 buy invisible rock guard for frt bmpr?

v8killr4u

Established Member
Im sure you guys have heard of it but not sure if they have one for our cars. I wanted to know if they have those invisible front rock/chip guards for our cars. Works just like a front bra for cars but its clear and hard to detect just by looking. I know some newer cars come with it as a dealer option. I happen to see one on a Dodge 300 c SRT on the show room flr. Just wondering if they have one for cobras?

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
They are made by 3M and called Invisible bras. I looked at them but depending on what color your car is it might not look good.

I wanna say when I looked at them it was gonna be like 300 or more with installation for my 99. I can't imagine yours being anymore than that.

Matt

Last edited:

dezracer

Warning!!!!..they are a bitch to install properly.Even on a flat hood area.you need lots of practice \instruction ..problem with that is the stuff is expensive and once you screw up...you end up with a $$$ ball of plastic.

I actually managed to get one installed on my hood today with some bulk material I bought. But once I saw it inatalled I didnt like the way it looked so I peeled it back off.

pwrhungry

Established Member
Color of car is irrelevant being that its a clear sticker. I def would not try to do the install being the front bumper is one larger sticker that is very difficult to put on. I paid to have mine done and he was almost dont and messed it up so had to redo the whole thing. Just pay someone to do this as if you mess up one time you have paid for the install right there. Also as far as I know they all come with a warrenty which mine did.

vipergts281

Established Member
pwrhungry said:
Color of car is irrelevant being that its a clear sticker. I def would not try to do the install being the front bumper is one larger sticker that is very difficult to put on. I paid to have mine done and he was almost dont and messed it up so had to redo the whole thing. Just pay someone to do this as if you mess up one time you have paid for the install right there. Also as far as I know they all come with a warrenty which mine did.
How do you like it? Are you pleased with it?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread