where 2 get a rear spoiler???

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
my moms been wanting one since she bought her marauder..and i cant get my dad to break down and buy her one...so wheres the best place? Can i get one already painted? (teodor red) I want to get if before Xmas.... thanks much guys!!

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
The rear spoiler Part# is 2W7Z 5444210 AAB. They don't come already painted (except in black...I think). Feel free to call Ray Jermyn at Northeast Lincoln Mercury 215-331-6600 ext 3237 or email him at E-Mail : [email protected] for the best price shipped right to you.

Tell him Todd (TAF) sent you and you'll be treated well.

Blackened300a

Established Member
I purchased mine from Ebay for $120 and they painted it for a extra $75.
Its not a bad paintjob but the install was a PITA since they forgot to put the template in the box
:cuss: :cuss:

Marauder.gif

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
TAF said:
The rear spoiler Part# is 2W7Z 5444210 AAB. They don't come already painted (except in black...I think). Feel free to call Ray Jermyn at Northeast Lincoln Mercury 215-331-6600 ext 3237 or email him at E-Mail : [email protected] for the best price shipped right to you.

Tell him Todd (TAF) sent you and you'll be treated well.

+1

Thats where I got mine from.

CRUZTAKER

Effin Marauder ownr
Established Member
Macon Marauder said:
Are you asking about the factory type spoiler? If so, these guys above have steered you straight. Some of us like a different look, however. I have this spoiler (but I didn't buy it off ebay):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7995983259

My car is DTR, too. I'm looking for a pic of the spoiler on it, but not having much luck...

I have the avalon as well. Old pic below.
$240 painted and delivered to my door. Paint was fine. I did get my template since it came directly from the vendor, Cover Up Inc. They are direct vendors for the manufacturer, Dream Wings Inc.

http://www.thespoilerfactory.com/pag...year=2003-2004

Fall2003carpic2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread