Where art thou? West colonial and Orange ave peeps

MikesCobra

Established Member
Not sure how long you guys have been around, but there used to be a quality high horse power meet on the corner empty lot of 50 and orange ave on saturday nights, where has this meet moved to? is it still in operation? I know its been a while but I remember seeing it all the time a few years ago, before I had a cobra of course.

If not I say we start another one on the opposing corner in the NY subs and gyro place, cobras, camaros whoever.... :beer:

Viking42

Established Member
That's the old Fuel Slut meeting spot. I used to head out there regularly when I lived in Orlando. It slowly started to die out a few years ago. I have no clue where they meet up now, or even if they still do. Their website is down right now, so no help there either.

MikesCobra

Established Member
Ok well, lets get a head count of people who are interested in meeting on friday or sat nights around 8 or 9. We can pick a corner of where to meet (centrally located for all) once we get an interest rolling. Ill start the list.

1) Mikescobra

kngcbra24

Established Member
If I didn't have to work I would be down! But I'll be in a patrol car until 0600 maybe ill stop by! Im picking up my cobra thrusday morning I hope!

MikesCobra

Established Member
ok, 8pm on friday nights on the corner of Orange ave,and west colonial in the ny pizza and gyro shops parking lot. Lets start spreading the word and getting a head count.

MikesCobra

Established Member
Ok then, Friday the 16th, spread the word, 8 pm in the NY pizza and gyro parking lot, basically on the opposing block where flut sluts used to hang out, its on the corner of Orange ave and west colonial.....

Users who are viewing this thread