Where should i begin?

beachcruiser

Established Member
Hello all..... Well where should i begin? A buddy of mine introduced this site too me about 9 months ago and I catch myself browsing through it constantly. So I decided to go ahead and register. I currently do not have any type of a ford product but they seem pretty interesting so thats why im on here. Plus about 2 months ago i flew to montana from texas with my buddy and to pick up a 2001 cobra he had purchased. Road trip went great...especially getting to drive such a nice car. Too be completely honest...I've always been a Chevy guy but i've grown to like the Cobras. Anywho.......:beer: Thanks for having me on here.

KYLightning02

Established Member
hey man welcome to the site glad to see a chevy guy showing some interest in the cobra i own a lightning but have many friends with cobras and they are fun to drive and this site has plenty of info on them so hopefully you become one of the SVT family

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Welcome to the site!:beer:

You'll start talking on here about Cobras and Lightnings, get hooked, buy one, and start having the time of your life with the new car/truck.:thumbsup:

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Gotta love the roadtrips! I just got back from picking up a 3x black 99 vert in SC for my g/f. I ran it solo, but it was a blast!!

Welcome to the site!

Users who are viewing this thread