Where to buy quarter windows and front bumper like this?

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
I like the black trim piece that is on this quarter window.. does anyone sell it? looks like a aftermarket piece to me. and also, will 79-82 quarter windows fit on a 87?

Fox_minitubs044.jpg

and where would i get a front bumper like this? its all one piece right? i'd like to do a 4 eye conversion but only if i can get this front bumper so the front hangs as low as my sides and back (i have factory gt ground effects). how rare is this bumper? would i possibly be able to get lucky and find it at a junkyard?

100_0729copy2.jpg

snakeconvert98

Established Member
The piece behind the quarter window is after market far as i know , don't know if the 79-86 quarter window would fit 87-93 as most do the swap the other way ! Those front bumpers from 79-82 are four pices , two fiberglass pices just in front of the tires then , upper and lower nose splitting just below the simulated molding , at least my 79 pace car was that way . Doubt you will ever find any in a modern salvage yard , maybe a specialty yard somewhere , good luck !

wheelhopper

Established Member
The quarter window trim you are refering to are called sail panels. They were factory on the SVO Mustangs.

I would check Late Model Restoration Supply for the front end. It is a factory '82 GT style frone fascia. They may even have the sail panels.

Users who are viewing this thread