Where to take a SVT in for service in Daytona?

01L2Cobra

Banned
My dad just moved to Daytona and is looking for a good dealership to take his 02 Lightning in for service. He thinks it’s just about due for a new set of plugs. He was wanting to do it himself but I told him not to since there is a known problem with the heads. So where would be a place he can trust to take it in and have that done?

Last edited:

01L2Cobra

Banned
That’s cool I didn't know if the Ford dealerships there in Daytona were anything like the ones here in Austin or not. There is only one out of the five or so dealerships here in the area that we can trust to take our cars too and that one dealership only has one mechanic we can trust. That’s kind of sad to say but its true.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
01L2Cobra said:
Anyone know of atleast some place close to Daytona???????

pm me i work for gary yeomans, i got a guy that does awsome work.

peace

billy

p.s show up here at our dealership on the 1st teusday of each month for our club meeting :beer:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
griffined said:
I've not taken any of my SVT's in for service locally yet, so I'm subscribing to this thread too.

Ed

bring the "r" down to the meeting sometime.

pm me as well i work at yeomans.

thanks
billy

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Brian97vobra said:
Umm how bout the local ford dealership, Gary Yeoman's????
I used to work their and all the techs are cool.

whats up brian, sell the 97 yet :shrug:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
sorry i missed you, my youngest turned 5 yesterday. had a party for him with about 20 kids, i will see you next time..

billy

Brian97vobra

Established Member
griffined said:
I brought it down tonight. You'll see it sooner or later.

Ed

I wanna see it too!!! I wouldn't mind going for a ride in it either! haha :thumbsup:
Although i did get to drive the speedways R around the parking lot when i used to work there! :banana:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
01L2Cobra said:
My dad just moved to Daytona and is looking for a good dealership to take his 02 Lightning in for service. He thinks it’s just about due for a new set of plugs. He was wanting to do it himself but I told him not to since there is a known problem with the heads. So where would be a place he can trust to take it in and have that done?

i got your pm. have your dad call with the # i gave you.

billy

01L2Cobra

Banned
bbp42d said:
i got your pm. have your dad call with the # i gave you.

billy
I sent him an email with your number. The funny thing is that he told me that he had a meeting with Gary Yeoman a day or two before about getting water out there to yall but didn't talk with him about the Lightning. My dad is the Utilities Director for the City of Daytona Beach.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
01L2Cobra said:
I sent him an email with your number. The funny thing is that he told me that he had a meeting with Gary Yeoman a day or two before about getting water out there to yall but didn't talk with him about the Lightning. My dad is the Utilities Director for the City of Daytona Beach.

have him see me. i will be gone friday,sat and sun. i will be back on monday.

thanks
billy

Driven

LS what???
Established Member
My recommendation would be anywhere other than a Ford dealer. Try going to a Lincoln Mercury dealer. Most all of them will service Ford SVT vehicles and I can gaurentee that they will treat you 10x better as a customer than any Ford dealer would no matter how many people you know at a dealer.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Driven said:
My recommendation would be anywhere other than a Ford dealer. Try going to a Lincoln Mercury dealer. Most all of them will service Ford SVT vehicles and I can gaurentee that they will treat you 10x better as a customer than any Ford dealer would no matter how many people you know at a dealer.

sounds like you had a bad time at once. sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread