Which Boost Gauge should I go with

mitchster

Established Member
So I am looking at buying a Roush air conditioning vent gauge pod for my 2013 Mustang GT. I want the look to be OEM that why I am not going with the pillar setup. I have three Boost gauges that I am considering. 1 Roush Black face boost gauge (421247) for 83.00 or the white Roush Boost gage (404360) for 101.00 and last the Ford Boost gauge (13509) for 89.00. I think the black Roush would look the best, but is the white Roush a better unit? The Ford has the logo so it should blend right in with the car. Also what are the new 2015 Mustang with Boost using as there gauge? Any one of these I should stay away from? Thanks, Mitch

bmyles

Established Member
What ever one you get , I suggest getting the one with the hard plastic line with compression fittings on it. I had a roush gauge before and it just had clear hose with slip on connections it was a mess trying to get it to seal and the heat from the engine eventually collapsed hose.

Vert

Established Member
I went with auto meter cobalt for several reasons. It comes with the hard line, plus the numbers on the gauge are spread out making it easier to read. Lastly I went with 3 gauge pod set up because I wanted matching gauges plus the install.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Here's what I am running. Speedhut Boost and A/F along with an EBoost2 in the A/C Vent.

15018281732_ef7549f762_c.jpg

zachcrosen

Established Member
Roush black gauge with Interceptor. The Roush vent pod looks cool but it is in a bad location IMHO. I couldn't see mine in there so I swapped to the SOS dual pillar pod.

JerryC

Established Member
If you go with the vent pod, I recommend that you get the AutoMeter Angle rings so that you can angle the gauge towards you. It will make reading the gauge a lot easier.

I think the model number is #2234. But you should measure just to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread