Which do u prefer

PhordPhanatic

Established Member
I'am in the market for a GT....Almost paid 200 for 1 at a local dealer, decided to "sleep on it" over night. Glad I did, after doing a little research....I almost got raped :mj: . So I am biding my time. Anyway...LOL...I prefer the look of the factory rims, but it seems very hard to find 1 with them, what are your thoughts? Perhaps down the road you think it might increase the collectability (spl) if very few were sold with the factory rims. :bash: While I am at it...preferance to stripes.....I prefer without... :sleeping: LOL

Florida Chris

Established Member
PhordPhanatic said:
I'am in the market for a GT....Almost paid 200 for 1 at a local dealer, decided to "sleep on it" over night. Glad I did, after doing a little research....I almost got raped :mj: . So I am biding my time. Anyway...LOL...I prefer the look of the factory rims, but it seems very hard to find 1 with them, what are your thoughts? Perhaps down the road you think it might increase the collectability (spl) if very few were sold with the factory rims. :bash: While I am at it...preferance to stripes.....I prefer without... :sleeping: LOL

Factory rims? Are you referring to the base six spoke rims? If so I would agree that most of the GTs seem to have the upgraded forged rims. I have actually never seen a GT with anything but one of these two factory rims though. I personally had the dealer throw in the other set of rims with the car so that I could have both sets of factory rims.

PhordPhanatic

Established Member
YA.....I guess I should have specified that I meant the base rims. You actually got the dealer to throw them in :bowdown: The only thing my dealer wanted to throw in was a 45,000 privilage to own tax.............

Florida Chris

Established Member
PhordPhanatic said:
YA.....I guess I should have specified that I meant the base rims. You actually got the dealer to throw them in :bowdown: The only thing my dealer wanted to throw in was a 45,000 privilage to own tax.............

Well, "throw them in" might be a overstatement. I certainly paid more than MSRP for my GT...What I did was negotiate the price and then when we got to the number we could both live with I told the dealer that he needed to include the extra set of wheels to clinch the deal. Trust me, he had plenty of margin so this little add was not too painful.

Users who are viewing this thread