Which engine management with pulley & nitrous?

Big turkey

Established Member
I'm looking to pulley the car soon with a nice big shot of nitrous. I'm probably going to start small with a 50 shot and then work my way up to around a 125-150shot. I plan on doing a dry setup. The only thing holding me back is choosing which engine management to go with. Here is what I'm looking for.

I would like an EM system, chip/flash/programmer that will allow you to adjust fuel and timing values per RPM. At least 1000RPM, preferably every 500RPM. I really don't want to go standalone quite yet because my setup isn't severe enough to utilize it. I also prefer it to be able to datalog RPM, boost, timing and knock.

I like the programmers due to the ease of installation and use, but I'm told that all of them only have adjustments for fuel and timing globally and not RPM specific.

I don't know which to go with, and fuel trims will not be a problem since I plan on going with a wideband setup so I will be able to tune the fuel values myself.

I have a local shop that will burn me the Autologic Revolution chip, and they are pretty well known among the Ford crowd. But I don't know any info on that chip.

I would like to know what are all the popular chips/flash/programmers out there and what the differences are, and why one is better than the other.

Also, will I need any additional fuel to run a big shot of nitrous? What's the biggest shot I could get away with on the stock fuel system, all things being on the conservative side?

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread