Which Nitrous Kit to go with ? ? ?

Justin81

Established Member
Here's my experience.

NX - I bought a new Trick Flow R Plate kit for my fox body in '13. It had a bunch of issues with the kit. Mixed up and incorrect lines, Damaged parts, solenoid threads were used and stripped out. I ended up sending it back and wen't supercharged.

Nitrous Outlet- I bought the nice plate kit for my '13 Coyote. I was really impressed with the quality of every single part. The plate and solenoids just seemed like very high quality. I got it all hooked up and than the car wouldn't start. I diagnosed everything and pretty much reversed the whole installation. When I pulled the fuel fitting off the fuel shot in my face. It was all clogged up in there because the Fuel rail fitting wasn't manufactured straight through. It was totally solid inside.
I got with N/O and they sent me a replacement. All is good now and the car goes 125mph with tune, ORH-pipe and the 100 shot.

Both are very good kits. My advice would be the N/O kit but with either one just inspect every single last part before installing it.

FATHERFORD

Established Member
You can't go wrong really with Nitrous Outlet or NX. I used to work for Nitrous Outlet, and at the time worked with NX quite a bit(My father and Mike woods were also good childhood friends). Can't go wrong either.

Users who are viewing this thread