Which wheel for my 2015 GT?

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I am having a hard time making up my mind......

101874G05

or

Speed Junky

Established Member
Those are opposite ends of the design spectrum IMO. Between the two, I'd go HRE. Not a fan of 5 spokes on the S550.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I am looking at other Forgestar wheels now.

I looked at ADV-1s I like......all of them were nearly $1800+ a wheel.

Last edited:

Dadz500

Established Member
Personally I like the HRE's, I had a set on a couple of my Mustang's and other assorted cars. But I think you are comparing two very different spectrum of wheel quality here, not just looks. Forgestar, IMO is not even near as good of a quality of wheel. If you want a good quality wheel that doesn't cost a fortune, take a look at MHT Wheels and look at their "monotec" series. Great quality and very fair pricing if you shop around.

I am running a set of Steeda wheels for now but just trying to decide on if I should go with an HRE or MHT wheel now and if so, what style. HRE makes one set I love but I already had them on a Mustang. So having trouble.

But I would really look at MHT and shop those against Forgestar because again, IMO, they are better and I believe the same price or cheaper if you get a deal on them. Their fit and finish on their forged wheels is also fantastic. I have had probably 25-30 sets of wheels from MHT on various cars I have own/owned.

Users who are viewing this thread