Votes: 14 45.2%
  • 18inch other

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
I can always count on the SVTP boys for some help when it comes to my car.

I can't decide what wheels I want to put on my 98 GT... I really like the chrome saleens, and the black deep dish bullits. If there is another 5 spoke wheel that you think would look better, let me know!

Here's the car. Stock suspension etc... Plan on sportline Eibachs
n129500091_30347062_6926.jpg

mustangtuning_1976_25016053

mustangtuning_1976_267568709

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
i say stray away from everyday mustang wheels. I did and I am much more satisfied with any of the wheels i have had before (im on my 3rd different set this year)

ponyracer

Established Member
It depends on your direction. The chrome wheels look sweet but are you trying to go stealth? Then I'd suggest the black wheels. Of course I really like the Konig Beyond five spoke wheels a friend had on his with lowering springs. They looked tough!

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
^Agree

It depends on what type of look you are trying to go for. Do you like the flashy look of chrome then I would do the Saleens. If you like a "stealth" like look I would do the black Bullits.

Depending on your spending range I would try to see what else is out there as well. I am selling my FR500s because I want something different myself. Something that is not a "Mustang specific" rim and still in black with a chrome lip.

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
another vote a non-bullit rim. For some reason, they just never appealed to me.

Getting close with the saleens, although i'd go for the 00R's if I were set on 18's. I'm sure you hear that a lot tho...or at least used to. Not sure if their still as popular :shrug:

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
yea i had a 89 black tbird SC with 18x9 chrome cobra Rs. i really liked that look but i kinda want a change up. chrome saleens woudl look beautiful but not too original. i definately dig the stealth look, and not too many people in my area have that set up...

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
bullitts...

how much?

I am not 100% sure but I was looking @ $350-$400 probably for all 4. 18X9 and 18X10. I need to do an overview of the rims and see how much they are worth. But if you are interested you can PM me.

Last edited:

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
sorry i just joined and i have no idea how to do that i looked everywhere no pm button i found, you can just send me an e-mail if you ever decide to follow through, [email protected]

Oh alright well I wrote down your email so I will clean them up and take some pictures and send them to you and we can work something out as far as price.

WVUAnt

Lets Go!!.....
Established Member
Any wheel that is based off of the Torque Thrust style is the best for a Mustang, IMO. I have a black set on my 67 that were made in 1965.

breoland

Established Member
the saleen replicas come in black and they are bad ass. I am a big fan of the saleens, i think they look the best on the 94 to 98 car

Users who are viewing this thread