whipple dyno #s

bigdave03svt

Established Member
Got the stang back today and with the whipple,3.5 upper,6lb lower,accufab tb,60# injectors,bassani mids and o/r x,and slp lm1 catback it put down
611hp/580tq. on 18psi and 17 deg. of timing. it was 84degrees and 18% humidity.let me know what you guys think. thanks oh and by the way the car frickin hauls. 10s are only a clutch away

9T5SVT

Established Member
What color is your car? My parents live in woodbridge and i'm up there every now and then with my 03. I just want to know so if i happen to run into and get destroyed, i'll know why. Where did you have the work done?

Steven

bigdave03svt

Established Member
9T5SVT said:
What color is your car? My parents live in woodbridge and i'm up there every now and then with my 03. I just want to know so if i happen to run into and get destroyed, i'll know why. Where did you have the work done?

Steven

Its a zinc yellow coupe ,and i do most of the work myself but the boys at Excessive motorsport in manassas worked their magic on the whipple. they did the install and tune.the car drives great and its hard to believe that 600 is only a push of the pedal away. If you want PM me and ill give you their info. :beer:

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
9T5SVT said:

Steven

Very nice numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread